Monday, July 21, 2008

First and Second days of our vacation

This year for our family vacation we are doing things here in Utah. We will be staying overnight at places 2 times, but for all the other days we'll be coming back home at night. Yesterday (Sunday) we went to Heber and stayed in the Homestead hotel overnight. Today (Monday) after we had breakfast we went swimming at the hotel. We checked out and went to Park City. We got to go down the Alpine slide! Then we went down a zipline they had there that went down the mountain! Before we went on it we were waiting in line and I thought I was going to die! We kept on hearing people yelling as they went down and you couldn't see them when they went down because of the doors they had there. When I finally went on it I had my hands up almost the whole time! We left there and went shopping at the Outlets in Park City. After that we went to Coldstone and got ice cream! Then we left for Salt Lake City to go see a Bee's game! When we finally got to Salt Lake we found out that they weren't playing tonight. So we headed home, and here I am! I'm so tired! Post more tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Courtney Call said...

That is so not fair I heard you talking about that at church! I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what was your fave part?