Thursday, July 24, 2008

Third and Fourth days of Vacation

On Tuesday we went to Salt Lake all day! We went shopping at Gateway and I got a new shirt! Then we saw Kung Fu Panda! Later at night we went to the Bee's game and my brother and I got our bats signed by Chris Walker #14! The Bee's lost but it was a fun game anyway!
Wednesday was amazing!! We spent the whole day in Ogden at the Salomon Center. First we got an all day pass to go to iRock! (rock climbing) Then after that we watched the surfers go on Flowrider! After that we walked to an Italian resturaunt and ate some of the best food I've ever had! Then we went back to the Salomon Center and did iFly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS BEYOND ANY GOOD WORD YOU CAN FIND!!!!! It was indoor skydiving! You had an instruction class before you did it and then you got in a tunnel that's vertical and air is blown up to you at 60mph! Then you get in on your stomach and are floating through air!! I did it with my brother and sister!

No comments: